Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Success of Simply Slim

I've been on Simply Slim natural weight loss capsules for 8 days now.  Together with watching what I eat and cutting out junk, I've lost a total of 3kg

Luckily the only side affect that I experienced was a constant dry mouth, which forced me to drink between 3 and 4 litres of water a day to quench my relentless thirst.  I won't complain about that, because I usually have to force myself to drink even half a litre a day.  I didn't experience insomnia like I experienced with many other weight loss products so, I could still get my very important beauty sleep at night.

Just thought I'd share this with everyone as it really wasn't that difficult - my appeteit was suppressed and my energy and concentration levels went up.

Wish me luck for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment